Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Cruel Reality Of Truth;

You Will Never Understand How I Work, How My Mind Works, Or Why It Works Like This. Why I Cry Because I Think Im Not Good Enough. Or Why I Binge, Only To Regret It, And Remove It From Inside. Why These Scars Are Placed Where They Are.

The Mind Is An Amazing Thing, For Every Being It Works Differently, Makeing Every Being Unique. Well My Mind, Its The Same As Yours, Only My Mind, Is Locked On Improvement.
Improvment On The Body And Improvement In Looks. I See Only Ugly. I Was Taught To Only See That, And That Is Something I Accepted A Long Time Ago. Once A Parent Calls A Child Ugly The Beauty In That Child Will Never Shine Bright Enough To Over See The Pain And Haterd That Fills The Soul And Heart, Removeing Any Self Love. The Ugly In The Child Becomes The Child, It Over Takes Their Mind, And Posions It, Makeing Truth Into Lie. What You Think Of Yourself Is What You Become. Lie Becomes Belief, Beauty Is Dead, And You Turn Into Your Worst Enemy. Never To See The Light Of Others Opinions, Because It No Longer Matters, You KNow Who You Are, You KNow Your Not Good Enough, That Your Fat And Ugly. What Others Think Of You Could Mean Next To Nothing, You Are What You Believe.

So To Understand Anothers Mind Is Like Trying To Be Them. Impossible. So Judge Me Or Anyother Being As You Please, But Realize You're Not Going To Change Them, They Are Who They Want Or Beleive To Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment